Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Homemade Fingerpaint 2... with Yogurt


After the first version of homemade finger paint, I remembered a project that my sister did with her son a few months back... I also remembered that it's 10x easier than whisking flour and water for several minutes at a time, so I thought, lets see how this one compares.
Materials
Plain yogurt
Food Coloring
Formula Divider
It's really so simple, all you have to do it scoop yogurt into the different sections of the formula case...
...and put a few drops of food coloring in each...
and that's it! Aubrey loved painting with it, both in her paper and her arms :-/ Once she figured out the paint tasted good it turned in to a snack... Can't go wrong doubling an art project with her morning snack, right?!

2 comments:

  1. GROSS! But as long as Miss Aubrey liked it... :) This one seems WAY simpler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! My toddler wants everything so it works for me :)

    ReplyDelete